More and more people are turning to liposuction as it has proven time and again effective in removing fat. But is everyone suited for liposuction? Are there any special requirements that need to be met?
The Ideal Liposuction Candidate
The most common misconception is that liposuction is for those who are very overweight, but that is not the case.
Liposuction is for:
- You have a healthy weight but with hard to remove fat in the belly or other body parts
- You’ve tried diet and exercise and unable to remove the fat
- Decent skin elasticity as this simplifies fitting of the skin over your reduced frame
- Has realistic expectations
- Willing to live a healthy lifestyle to maintain their new figure
- People with no serious medical condition
Liposuction is not for:
- Those looking for a shortcut to losing weight
- Obese and severely overweight people
- Those who want to get rid of stretch marks or saggy skin
- Pregnant and lactating women
- Diabetics and those suffering from a serious medical condition
Bottom line is this: even if you can afford an Ahenix body sculpting cost, you must still do your part. If you’re obese, liposuction won’t be able to help. You have to go on a diet and exercise first.
How to Prepare for Liposuction
Once you’ve lost wight via exercise, you may undergo liposuction to remove the stubborn fat. But you cannot use liposuction as a substitute for not working out. A liter of fat weighs just 1 kilo so it’s not the solution. You’ve still got to lose weight and go on a healthy diet to get the best results.
Liposuction works best in removing small pockets of fat that just won’t go away. Once you’ve undergone the procedure those fat cells won’t be able to come back. Once you’ve undergone the procedure there is no need to go through it again.
That’s not an excuse to eat whatever you want or stop working out. Liposuction is the final touch to your fitness program. Once you’re living a healthy lifestyle then you’ll be able to get rid of the bits of unwanted fat and maintain your new shape.
Liposuction is one of the safest, most effective methods for removing fat. While not a shortcut to living a healthy lifestyle, it’s going to make you look and feel better when you’ve prepared for it.