June, 2022. Prices may vary by location and are updated frequently.
The Athenix balloon cost may initially appear inflated, pun intended, but when the benefits of the non-surgical weight loss solution are considered, it’s more than reasonable. Known as Orbera, the small gastric balloon is approved for use by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for placement into the patient’s stomach. The main goal for its placement is to make the patient feel fuller faster and longer, thus, resulting in better portion control.
The following Athenix Balloon prices are estimates only.
|Liposuction / Micro Body Contouring (Financing Starts at)||$97.00/month|
|Velashape Cellulite Treatment||$500 to $3,000|
|Venus Legacy||$600 to $3,750.00
|Tummy Tuck||$5,000 to $10,000|
|Brazilian Butt Lift||$2,400 - $10,500
|Mommy Makeover||$9,000 to $20,000|
|VASER® Liposuction||$3,000 to $15,000|
|Natural Fat Transfer||$50.00 to $11,500
|Body Sculpting/Body Lift||$6,000 to $8,000|
|Breast Reduction||$6,500 to $12,000|
|Breast Revision||$1,000 to $4,000|
|Natural Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation||$8,775|
|Juvederm||$450 to $750|
|Kybella||$1,200 to $1,800|
|Neck & Chin Liposuction||$1,000 to $4,000|
|Natural Fat Transfer||$350 to $5,000|
|Micro-Body Contouring for Men (Financing Starts at)||$73.00/month|
|VASER® Liposuction for Men||$1,300 -to$11,500
|Male Breast Reduction||$4,500 and $7,500|
Reasons for Its Popularity
The Athenix balloon is among the most popular non-surgical weight loss solutions, which should be paired with a healthy diet, moderate exercise, and sensible lifestyle habits, because of its numerous benefits:
* There’s no need for cutting, stapling and banding of the stomach in contrast with other solutions.
* The procedure can be used on both men and women who meet the requirements.
* The results can be impressive, as much as three times the number of kilos lost in comparison with a diet-and-exercise regimen alone.
* The Athenix program also comes with a 12-month support program administered by trained professionals.
In summary, the Athenix balloon is a safe and effective weight loss solution that persons who have struggled with their weight should seriously consider. This is true for people who have adopted several weight loss programs, taken weight loss pills, and even considered weird methods with little to no success.
Right Candidates for the Procedure
But not everybody is a good candidate for the Athenix gastric balloon. Keep in mind that its overall cost, from the procedure itself to the post-surgery accessories and care, will put a dent on your bank account. While the procedure may be covered by medical insurance under certain conditions, there will always be out-of-pockets costs to be considered.
Aside from the cost, there’s also the suitability of the candidate for the procedure. You must meet these requirements before you can be considered for the Athenix balloon:
* You have struggled with your unhealthy weight (i.e., overweight or obese) for many years of your life and you are ready for a positive change.
* Your body mass index (BMI) is within the 30 to 40 range, as well as those who are aiming for a 20- to 40-pound weight loss. (People with higher BMI, however, may be suitable for the procedure)
* You can commit to a 12-month follow-up, medically-approved support program.
* You want to avoid gastric sleeve surgery, which requires cutting, stapling and banding the stomach on a permanent basis.
You will also be asked to undergo a series of laboratory tests to determine that, indeed, you are as physically fit as necessary for the procedure.
The insertion of the gastric balloon into the stomach is done via the esophagus. This is a 15-minute outpatient procedure done with a mild sedative; the general anesthesia is unnecessary. The procedure is done inside the Athenix Body Sculpting Institute’s surgery center.
After the procedure, you may experience minor discomfort and/or nausea for a few days, but these will resolve on their own. You can return to your normal activities – and feel less hungry because you feel fuller for longer periods – a few days after the procedure.
The Athenix balloon cost can also be made easier on the pocket. You can consider financing options, too, aside from your insurance coverage.